19 Dec Gobble Up Some Sweets this Thanksgiving
Love desserts but want to change it up this year? If you’re feeling overwhelmed by the options to choose from on Thanksgiving, we’d love to help! Below are five desserts we thought you might like to try. Some take a spin on classic desserts, but if you’re not Betty Crocker, don’t fret, we added some easy no-bake sweets too.
- Ginger Pumpkin Pie: Pumpkin, great. Ginger, great. Add grated ginger to your pumpkin pie, even better! Click here for the recipe.
[Image: Vegetarian Times]
2. Salted Caramel Cupcakes: The sweet-and-salty goodness is a great cupcake for this season. Learn how to make this here.
[Image: Deliciously Yum]
3. Sitting Turkey: No time to bake? No problem! These adorable turkeys can be put together with the fixings and frosting. Click here for easy steps to follow.
[Image: Our Best Bites]
4. Acorn Balls: We couldn’t resist in sharing these adorable acorns! Don’t want to miss out, try these here.
[Image: The First Year]
5. Cranberry Cake with Almond Glaze: Infused with the flavors of fall, this cake is quite delicious! If you’d love to try this cake, click here for the recipe.
[Image: Good Housekeeping]
Scrumptious desserts are the best way to end Thanksgiving with your loved ones. If you need any help brainstorming more treats for your special dinner, please do not hesitate to reach out to us!